The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a Trash the Dress photo shoot (a $299 value) and two digital images (a $15 value each; a $329 total value)
- $49 for a couples or engagement photo shoot (a $299 value) and two digital images (a $15 value each; a $329 total value)
- $49 for a maternity photo shoot (a $299 value) and two digital images (a $15 value each; a $329 total value)
- $69 for a one-hour secret-proposal photo coverage (a $299 value) with a planning meeting (a $100 value; a $399 total value)
- $69 for a one-hour bachelorette-party coverage (a $299 value) with a planning meeting (a $100 value; a $399 total value)
- $899 for a wedding-photography package with four hours of coverage by two photographers plus three prints (a $2,570 value)
After sessions, all shots are posted to a password-protected online album, from which clients can select their favorites. Each Groupon is valid for shoots on-location within the town of Anchorage, but photographers will travel outside of city limits for an additional fee. The wedding-photography package includes coverage at the ceremony and reception.
The head photographer at LRK Studios draws on her experience as a model when constructing comfortable photo shoots for her clients. Held in-studio or at an offsite location that holds special significance to the client, shoots can capture the beauty of a pregnant belly, the bond between engaged couples or newlyweds, or the fuzzy heads of newborn babies unobstructed by the toupees they usually wear. Alternatively, clients can don lingerie or pose for tasteful nude shots during boudoir sessions that aim to capture their sensual side.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Jessica was wonderful, the new studio is amazing and I can't wait to see the photos!”
“They were AMAZING!!”
“It was a great shoot! I had no idea what I was doing and Jessica's guidance was awesome! Definitely worth every penny and I'm excited to see how everything turns out! ”