Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a golf outing for two (up to a $99.50 total value)
- $89 for a golf outing for four (up to a $199 total value)
For both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $45.75 value/person)
- One bucket of driving range balls (a $4 value/person)
Luck Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Luck Golf Course
Breezes from Big Butternut Lake coil through the surrounding hardwood forests, sweeping piney air across the fairways at Luck Golf Course. The 6,093-yard, par-71 course rests on the lake's southern shore, where undulating terrain offers scenic vistas of the lake's glassy surface. Though tree-lined fairways are a constant throughout the course, golfers will notice a shift in terrain midway through the round. Ten holes snake through pine trees and hardwoods, while the other eight regular holes and six black holes roam over rolling countryside dotted with maples and oak trees. Water hazards also come into play on 12 holes, including on the seventh—a par-four rated as the course's most difficult hole—where a pond fronts the green to summon errant approach shots and golf carts in need of a bath.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Length of 6,093 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 126 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The Luck Golf Course is OUTSTANDING. My friends and I enjoyed the challenge of the course, and had a wonderful 18 holes.”
“Great course, we love playing there when we are at the cabin? ”
“well manicured course, friendly staff”
1520 S Shore Dr
Luck, Wisconsin 54853