Going to a car wash is safer than using Wite-Out on windshield smudges or parallel parking between two waterfalls. Opt for a less risky wash with this Groupon to Luxury Wash, valid onsite in Smyrna or as a mobile service in Cobb, DeKalb, and Fulton Counties. Choose between two options:
- For $35, you get an interior and exterior detail and a choice of an interior shampoo and leather cleaning or an exterior wax detail (up to a $95 value depending on vehicle size).
- Both options include exterior hand wash and dry; tire and wheel dressing and cleaning; interior vacuuming; and cleaning of windows, doorjambs, dashboard, console, and cup holders.
- Exterior wax detail includes application of carnauba or Meguiar's wax or polish or sealant applied by hand, machine, or spray.
- Interior shampoo and leather cleaning includes shampooing of interior floors, mats, cloth seats, and the headliner and cleaning and conditioning of leather seats and door panels.
- For $59, you get an interior and exterior detail with an engine cleaning (up to a $185 value depending on vehicle size), which includes all interior and exterior services listed above and an engine cleaning.
Luxury Wash's meticulous vehicle cleansers restore luster to weatherworn road warriors using premium carnauba waxes and cleansing solutions, sponge bathing autos by hand at their onsite shop or in clients' driveways. The thorough staffers kick off detailing packages by hand washing the frame, vacuuming the interior, and dressing and cleaning the tires and wheels in shine-inducing solvents.
Sanitizing towels then glide along windows and dig down deep into doorjambs, consoles, cup holders, the dashboard, and space-time-bending black holes. To top off the vehicular-pampering session, technicians can infuse floors, cloth seats, the headliner, and mats with a fiber-purifying shampoo and a leather-friendly conditioner for seats and door panels, or they can gild outer frames with carnauba or Meguiar's wax or polish or sealant designed to yield a glossy veneer and safeguard paint.
The second option includes all of the above services along with a scrupulous engine cleaning. During these under-the-hood washing treatments, deft technicians expunge performance-obstructing grease and groom and tack the horses in the motor.
At Luxury Wash, the first thing cars will catch in their headlamps is a hand outstretched and ready as the detailer waits, prepared to lather cars up with gobs of soap. Proudly sporting a letter of commendation from President Obama, Bentley Brandon used to be one of those detailers when he started working at the wash at age 12, sudsing up cars himself until he climbed through the ranks of management to become the current owner. Today, most of the wash’s cleaning, waxing, and detailing services are still done by hand. With painstaking precision, the staff of detailers performs interior and exterior deep cleans—protecting paints with stage-one and stage-two protective waxes, flushing out upholstery stains with shampoo, and cleaning engines with painstaking meticulousness. The company also dispatches its technicians and cleaning products to clean cars on location, whether vehicles are resting in their driveway or marching in a picket line in protest of dwindling parking-space dimensions.