Some people treat their car like it's their best friend by giving it a nickname or a sponge bath. Clean your companion with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for one mobile interior and exterior detail with annual membership (up to a $120 value)
$69 for three mobile interior and exterior details with annual membership (up to a $310 value)
- Hand wash and dry exterior
- Clean and dress tires and wheels
- Vacuum interior
- Clean windows, doorjambs, dashboard, console, and cup holders
- Choice between either an interior shampoo and leather-conditioning treatment, an exterior application of carnauba wax, or a polish and sealant
$49 for one full detail with annual membership (a $210 value)
- Includes everything in the interior and exterior detail, plus engine cleaning
- Includes both the interior-shampoo and leather-conditioning treatment and an exterior application of carnauba wax or polish and sealant
The annual membership (a $25 value) entitles drivers to one year's worth of discounts on services. Though the $10 mobile-service fee is included in the value of all three options (valid within a 15-mile radius of the shop), customers can choose to have services performed in shop, if desired.
At Luxury Wash, the first thing cars will catch in their headlamps is a hand outstretched and ready as the detailer waits, prepared to lather cars up with gobs of soap. Proudly sporting a letter of commendation from President Obama, Bentley Brandon used to be one of those detailers when he started working at the wash at age 12, sudsing up cars himself until he climbed through the ranks of management to become the current owner. Today, most of the wash’s cleaning, waxing, and detailing services are still done by hand. With painstaking precision, the staff of detailers performs interior and exterior deep cleans—protecting paints with stage-one and stage-two protective waxes, flushing out upholstery stains with shampoo, and cleaning engines with painstaking meticulousness. The company also dispatches its technicians and cleaning products to clean cars on location, whether vehicles are resting in their driveway or marching in a picket line in protest of dwindling parking-space dimensions.