Choose from Four Options
- $30 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $67.50 total value)
- $30 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $67.50 total value)
- $59 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $135 total value)
- $59 for dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $135 total value)
For each couple, dinner includes:
- One appetizer, such as crispy calamari (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees, such as chicken romano or gaelic steak (up to a $24 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.50 value)
The Lynch family history in the East Coast restaurant industry dates back to the early 1930s. With Prohibition coming to an end, Patrick Lynch opened the Riverside Grill on 125th and Broadway. Since then, Patrick's ancestors have carried on what is now a family tradition, establishing eateries in Congers and Tomkins Cove. Their latest edition, Lynch's Restaurant in Stony Point, does what the Lynch family has done for nearly a century: fills empty bellies with carefully prepared, slowly cooked American dishes, ranging from pastas and seafood to succulent steaks and Angus beef burgers.
79 S Liberty Dr.
Stony Point, New York 10980