The frictionless thrill of roller skating is what people seek whenever they skid across linoleum in socks or dive down the county fair's butter slides. Don't let anything slow you down with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
Valid Fridays, 8 p.m. to midnight
- $9.50 for admission and rental skates for two ($19 value)
- $18.60 for admission and rental skates for four ($38 value)
- $27.40 for admission and rental skates for six ($57 value)
Valid Saturdays, 1 p.m.–4 p.m., or Sundays, 2 p.m.–5 p.m.
- $8 for admission and rental skates for two ($16 value)
- $15.70 for admission and rental skates for four ($32 value)
- $24 for admission and rental skates for six ($48 value)
Lynwood Roller Rink
While watching the 2005 film Roll Bounce, moviegoers were probably too busy staring at roller-skating stars Nick Cannon and Bow Wow as they busted high-flying, acrobatic moves on the rink. With so much action on screen, audiences may not have had the chance to notice something slightly subtler—that the film was actually shot at Lynwood Roller Rink. Take one step inside the old-school facility, though, and the location scout’s pick seems almost too obvious: the rink's dedication to classic decor, such as bright-red neon lights and multiple disco balls, give it the feel of an untouched time capsule. But don’t let the vintage vibes fool you entirely—the rink also hosts new-school events, including Latin-inspired Zumba sessions on select weekday evenings.
2030 Glenwood Dyer Road,Lynwood
Lynwood, Illinois 60411