Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- Sunday Night ComedI.E. for two or four, including drinks and appetizers
- When: Sunday night at 8 p.m.
- Where: M15 Concert Bar & Grill
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- See the full schedule for upcoming shows.
- $24 for two tickets (up to a $5 value each) with two drinks (up to a $12 value each) and one appetizer (up to a $15 value; up to a $49 total value)
- $49 for four tickets (up to a $5 value each) with four drinks (up to a $12 value each) and two appetizers (up to a $15 value each; up to a $98 total value)
Rosie Tran (May 12)
As seen on E! and Style Network
Warning: contains racially tinged humor and a Myspace joke
Mike Marino (May 12)
As seen on The Tonight Show and Comics Unleashed
Warning: contains coarse language and rubber face
Brian Scolaro (May 19)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents and Stacked
Warning: coarse language, garbage-truck noises
M15 Concert Bar & Grill
Comfy leather booths surround a bumping dance floor at M15 Concert Bar & Grill, making the club’s prerogative known from the get-go. If it wasn’t clear, though, a rich menu of classic grill fare such as rib-eye steaks and shrimp scampi shows off the kitchen’s devotion to food, whereas a weekly lineup of musical and comedy acts demonstrate the venue’s commitment to entertainment. Tribute acts regularly wind back the clock onstage, whether yowling like Axl Rose or sporting the invisible reptilian crown of Jim Morrison. Actual stars of yesteryear have been known to make appearances as well, including Tommy Tutone and Bow Wow Wow. M15 Concert Bar & Grill’s dance parties might be themed around the music of decades past or be soundtracked by DJs spinning dub step, hip-hop, and electronica—whatever it takes to get guests shaking their hips into the night.