Choose from Six Options
- $75 for one VIP ticket all seven days of the Festival of Food (a $150 value)
- $25 for two passes to Festival Premiere on Tuesday, September 24 (a $50 value)
- $25 for two passes to Savory, Sweet Science Taste on Wednesday, September 25 (a $50 value)
- $25 for two passes to Dueling Desserts on Thursday, September 26 (a $50 value)
- $25 for two passes to "Play with Your Food" Taste on Friday, September 27 (a $50 value)
- $50 for two passes to The Grand Taste on Saturday, September 28 (a $100 value)
The Festival of Food runs September 23–29, and each day features a different event, such as the Savory, Sweet Science Taste, which offers samples of food and drink as well as knowledge about why they make your taste buds react a certain way.
<i>Madison Magazine</i>'s Festival of Food
Each day at Madison Magazine's Festival of Food promises new flavors from local eateries, food artisans, farmers, and cheese-makers. On Tuesday, attendees can ogle over chef demonstrations or taste locally sourced, sustainable food with live music as the soundtrack. On Thursday, the day of Dueling Desserts, exhibitors focus on the sweetest pastries from around town. And Saturday's Grand Taste acts as the tasty finale to the week, welcoming guests to the Fred Astaire Dance Studio with upscale eats and pours from Madison's high-end restaurants.