Subtlety is a hallmark of brilliant art, whether it’s the hint of a smile on the Mona Lisa or the cow on a motorcycle in the background of American Gothic. Dive into the details with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a student membership (a $30 value)
- $22 for an individual membership (up to a $45 value)
- $30 for a dual/family membership for two adults and children aged 17 and younger (up to a $65 value)<p>
Each membership includes:
- A membership card for each adult
- Complimentary admission to exhibit openings and MMoCA Nights
- Discounts on films, educational programs, special events, and travel opportunities
- 10% discount on purchases made at the Museum Store
- 10% discount at the museum’s rooftop restaurant Fresco and at all Food Fight restaurants
- Subscription to the museum’s newsletter<p>
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
A 7,100-square-foot sculpture garden is only the tip of the iceberg at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. In fact, the garden is also the tip of the museum—it’s on the facility’s roof. Designed by Cesar Pelli, the sprawling building encompasses an eclectic array of modern works, including a 5,000-item permanent collection that incorporates pieces ranging from Frida Kahlo’s works to John Coplans’ black-and-white self portrait, which shows only his feet.
A rotating lineup of temporary exhibits complements the permanent core, and a regular event schedule features films, talks, and performance by masters of their craft. Visitors can browse art books and craft jewelry in the museum store, where all purchases support artists and designers.
93% of 114 customers recommend
“Fantastic art show and great selection, besides unique gifts at the store.”
“It was a very good time!”
“I enjoyed my time spent at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. I especially enjoyed the Resale area since prices were affordable and types of merchandise varied...”
“I enjoyed my time spent at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. I especially enjoyed the Resale area since prices were affordable and types of merchandise varied greatly.”