An oil change can keep your engine running smoothly for exciting road trips to destinations such as Uncle Tourism's Reptile Egg-atorium or Canada. Get moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $18 for one oil-change package (a $36.99 value). The service takes about 30 minutes and includes a free car wash, a 17-point inspection, and up to 5 quarts of conventional oil.
- $23 for one mini interior and exterior detailing, which takes 60 minutes (a $47 value)
- $35 for two oil-change packages (a $73.98 value)
- $45 for two mini interior and exterior detailings (a $94 value)
The mini interior and exterior detail includes:
- Soft-cloth wash
- Polish and glaze
- Underbody flush
- Wheel enhancer
- Power rinse
- Heated dryers
- Tire shine
- Cleaning of doorjambs
- Cleaning of windows
- Complete wipe down of exterior
- Cleaning of cup holders and dash
- Floor mats vacuumed
- Spray wax and sealant
- Clear-coat enhancer and hand buff
Though Main Street Car Wash Detail & Lube sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Main Street Car Wash Detail & Lube
Behind the brick walls of Main Street Car Wash Detail & Lube, techs wash and detail autos with recycled spot-free water, micro-fiber towels, and eco-friendly concoctions. When they aren't lathering chariots, they maintain them by rotating tires, cleaning batteries, tweaking air conditioners, and restoring headlights. Their stock of supplies includes spray wax, polishes, glaze, and sealant, all of which help leave cars as shiny as the lucky nickel you carry around in your mouth all day.
For hours of operation, click here.
83% of 515 customers recommend
“Car wash is good for a whole week, so you can come by later if it's raining the day you get an oil change.”
“Awesome service. Extremely satisfied.”
“Very good quality wash. Best to visit outside of their busy times as you'll wait in long lines and receive a sketchy towel dry at end. That said, highly recommended. ”