Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savour flavours without borders with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$35 for a three-course lunch for two (a $71 total value)
- A choice of soup of the day or mixed-greens salad for each person (an $18 value)
- A choice of entree for each person, such as a 12-inch Romeo pulled-pork burrito and a mexican pizza with pickled jalapenos, pineapple, black forest ham, and chorizo (a $30 value)
- Fruit sorbet for each person (a $14 value)
- Pop, juice, coffee, or tea for each person (a $9 value)
- View the prix fixe lunch menu
$54 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (a $109 total value)
$54 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $109 total value)
- A choice of soup of the day or house salad for each person (a $18 value)
- A choice of four tapas to share, including the Siesta nachos with roasted tomato, garlic sauce, mozzarella cheese, corn, beans, and cilantro, and the chorizo tostado with red wine, capers, onions, olives, and green peppers (a $58 value)
- Fruit sorbet or small dessert for each person (a $16 value)
- A choice of two Mambo cocktails (a $17 value)
- View the prix fixe dinner menu
Mambo Restaurante Nuevo Latino
For the chefs at Mambo Restaurante Nuevo Latino, dinner preparation begins with a map. From there, they take inspiration from the fiery flavors and aromatic spices found in dishes from around Central and South America. These classic cuisines translate nicely into the restaurant’s small plates, such as rollos de pollos, tacos del norte, and chorizo tostado. The chefs also look to other continents for culinary inspiration, finding it in such dishes as the Spanish-style tapas and the curried rack of lamb.
Each plate is presented in the welcoming dining room, where exposed brick walls, warm colors, and the sounds of samba music help diners stay relaxed and convivial. The restaurant's bar also plays a part in the unwinding; when they're not making mojitos, caipirinhas, and other Latin American cocktails, mixologists curate a wine list of favorites from around the world.
In addition to taking their meals in the dining room, guests can also rent out the restaurant's private banquet area, which can accommodate large groups no matter the event. During the sunny season, guests can also escape to Mambo's rooftop, where sunsets add a fiery coda to each and every meal.
I like this place, was there Friday for the music and it brought me back to my days in c-u-b-a!tinaa, 11/12/12
Food very tasty and well presented.MsKartman, 10/6/12
70% of 113 customers
“Can't wait to return. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable from Henri, the ambience was perfect for the style of restaurant and the sangria really is...”
“Can't wait to return. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable from Henri, the ambience was perfect for the style of restaurant and the sangria really is the best in town!”
“Loved eating there and will visit again. ”
Byward Market - Parliament Hill
77 Clarence St.
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 5P5Get Directions