Like a sprinter with his head stuck in a stairway banister, vehicle engines desperately need lubrication if they're going to run properly. Oil up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $27 for one oil-change package which expires in three months (a $134.15 value)
- $49 for two oil-change packages which expires in six months (a $268.30 value)
- $65 for three oil-change packages which expires in nine months (a $402 value)
Each oil change package includes:
- Oil change of up to 5 quarts
- Oil-filter replacement
- Intake and valve induction service
- Brake inspection
- 21-point safety inspection
Clients can upgrade to synthetic oil for an additional $39 at the time of the service (regularly $99).
Mark’s Japanese European Auto
Mark Wagner has been working under the hood of international automobiles since 1972. After securing a master's degree in mechanical engineering in Germany, Wagner ferried both his family and his familiarity with foreign cars to America, where, today, he teams up with the ASE-certified techs in his repair shop. The factory-trained mechanics dole out everything from tune-ups to engine, brake, and transmission repairs. And all of their work is backed by a 15-month, 15,000-mile warranty that prevents cars from worrying about waking up and seeing their name in the classified pages.
They were polite, courteous, and explained everything to me. I can't say how much I appreciate being treated as a customerStacey P., Yelp, 9/3/11
Tips from Groupon Customers
“They had great services and great pricing ”
“Good genuine folks.”
“Fast and good ”