In addition to warming our brains and framing our faces, hair also provides the only concrete evidence of the existence of wind. Maintain your breeze detectors with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for two Groupons, each good for a haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, and style ($200 total value)
- $79.50 for three Groupons, each good for a haircut, deep-conditioning treatment, and style ($300 total value)
- $89 for two Groupons, each good for a haircut, Brazilian split-end treatment, and style ($220 total value)
- $129 for three Groupons, each good for a haircut, Brazilian split-end treatment, and style ($330 total value)
- $199 for two Groupons, each good for a Brazilian blowout ($700 total value)
- $285 for three Groupons, each good for a Brazilian blowout ($1,050 total value)
Brazilian blowouts coat each strand of hair in a protective protein to leave it sleeker and straighter for up to 12 weeks.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Bulbs circle the ceiling of MarKirk Salon, pouring light down onto black styling chairs as clients watch their hair transform in the reflection of a giant ornamental mirror. The salon's talented stylists use Redken and Chromatics hair products as they clip and sculpt their way through the hairstyles of men, women, and children, transforming overgrown and disparate locks into cohesive 'dos. The team members' extensive backgrounds and training renders them capable of much more than scissor-wielding, however: They draw from Keratin smoothing certifications, Japanese straightening licensing, and balayage highlighting expertise to perform the salon's many additional treatments. The stylists also assist with hair extensions and help brides perfect their looks to impress guests or overshadow the plastic bride humbly smiling from atop the wedding cake.
White House Station
531 Route 22 East
Whitehouse, New Jersey 08889