Horses are our superiors in every way, which is why we're so lucky that they allow us the courtesy of riding all about on their supple yet strong horse backs. Deepen the human-horse bond with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for a one-hour guided horseback trail ride for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $70 value)
- $69 for a one-hour trail ride for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $140 value)
- $32 for a one-hour trail ride for two, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $70 value)
- $59 for a one-hour trail ride for four, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $140 value)
- $65 for a two-hour trail ride for two, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $140 value)
- $119 for a two-hour trail ride for four, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $280 value)
Riders need to wear closed-toe shoes and long pants.
Marshall Canyon Equestrian Center
For more than 15 years, Marshall Canyon Equestrian Center has welcomed horse enthusiasts for riding lessons and gallops across its sylvan expanse. Guided trail rides require no previous horseback experience, leading as many as 10 riders to witness area wildlife, rumble past clear babbling streams, and admire flowers left by spurned centaur lovers. The center’s instructor, Donna, leads lessons in the riding disciplines of Western and English, specializing in teaching new riders proper horsemanship essentials in the well-lit arena. Marshall Canyon also boards horses in fully covered 16’x16’ stalls, where they enjoy daily cleaning and healthy portions of alfalfa.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“It's a great experience. and very humble owners :) ”
“Don't forget to apply sunscreen before your ride. :-)”
“Great trails, well-behaved horses and wonderful guide. ”
7000 Esperanza Dr.
La Verne, California 91750