America holds a proud tradition of immortalizing its foods in song, from amber waves of grain to feathers that morph into macaroni. Salute patriotic songcraft with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$38 for an upscale pub meal for two (up to a $78 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each) or beer (up to a $6 value each)
$69 for an upscale pub meal for four (up to a $156 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $26 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each) or beer (up to a $6 value each)
Marty O'Brien's Social Club
Hanging baskets line Marty O'Brien's Social Club's front patio, contributing to a quiet sidewalk ambiance that contrasts with the pub’s convivial laid-back lounge. Regardless of where diners sit, they can expect tables brimming with plates of seafood, grilled chicken, and beef. Nearly every corner of the restaurant exudes an air of comforting americana, from the rugged blue-brick façade to its name, which invokes Frank Sinatra's father's boxing moniker and the pen name gracing Teddy Roosevelt’s fan fiction. As servers roll out entrees, guests toast to each other’s health with glasses of beer or wine and share appetizers of chicken skewers and mussels.