Escape the buzz and bother of daily life with today’s Groupon. For $22, you’ll get a 60-minute massage of your choice at Massage Harmony ($44 value), valid at the Randall’s Shopping Center location on Bee Caves Road. Even if you're a first-time client taking advantage of Massage Harmony's $34 introductory rate, this Groupon gets you 35% off that already discounted price.
This honeycomb-like lair of peaceful pampering contains soothing rooms designed to transport you into a natural state of bliss normally achieved only by babies and adults looking at babies. Step into the airy, open lounge and kick back with one of the following available massage options:
- Swedish: The most popular type of massage. Melt your muscles like beeswax, erase tension, improve blood flow, and awaken the lymphatic system.
- Deep Tissue: Give your body a break and surrender to an hour of deliberate strokes and direct muscle grain pressure.
- Sports Massage: If you’ve been pounding the pavement in preparation for a marathon or enduring rigorous training, recharge with this massage designed to enhance endurance and reduce recovery time.
- Acupressure or Shiatsu: A needle-less way to reap the benefits of Chinese acupuncture by awakening the body’s energy meridans.
- Reflexology Massage: The average person takes 3,000 to 5,000 steps a day. De-stress your soles with this foot-focused treatment designed to ease pain and encourage relaxation.
- Pregnancy Massage: Massage away the back pain that stems from carrying around a person in your body.
- Ashiatsu Bar Therapy: A lithe therapist will spritely frolic across your back, dotting your spine with luxurious foot-prints of relaxation.
Massage Harmony is open seven days a week until 9 p.m. This Groupon is a great way to recharge after a long week, relax after the weekend, or detoxify after the weekend to revive yourself for the week. If you're too busy to shop for friends and family on upcoming Surprise Day, give everyone the gift of corrective touch.
- I went for the 90 minute Asiatsu Bar Therapy. Incredible. – Carla S., Yelp
- Great massages, great service, and great people. I was greeted by a warm receptionist who was helpful in booking my appointment and explaining the different types of massages to me. Then taken back into the rooms the therapist made me feel really comfortable, as he gave me plenty of time to get relaxed. – dcotar, Citysearch
- Let's start off with the massages. This place has the best collection of therapists. I've had many people here, and I have yet to have one disappointing massage. – swv2520, Citysearch
America's Least Stressful Jobs
A massage is a great way to relax after a stressful day at work, especially on those days when it feels like you’ve got the most stressful job in the world. Some people’s jobs never get stressful, however. Here are America’s least stressful jobs:
- Hammock tester
- Guard at Fort Rickey, the quartz depository right next to Fort Knox
- Wink recipient
- Daydreaming infectious disease tester
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The staff at Massage Harmony operates under the philosophy that everything about a massage—from scheduling the appointment to the moment you get off the treatment table—should be stress-free. That's why both of Massage Harmony's locations book massage appointments until 9 p.m. every day of the week, ensuring even clients with busy schedules can find the time for relaxation. Teams of licensed massage therapists harness the healing powers of a range of modalities ranging from classic Swedish massage to foot-focused ashiatsu bar therapy, which uses the therapist's clean, soft feet to administer deep pressure. During sessions that last 30, 60, or 90 minutes, clients repose in a treatment room designed to facilitate relaxation as effectively as waterbed filled with warm milk.