Getting someone a massage is a great way to say, "You mean a lot to me" or "I'm sorry I made you carry all those rocks." Take a load off with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.70 for a 50-minute massage (up to a $75 value)
- $60.50 for an 80-minute massage (up to a $112.50 value)
When you make your appointment, you may select one of the following massages:
- all about ME: You'll choose a scented soy and jojoba oil candle, which the massage therapist will light 20 minutes before the appointment so it melts into a pool of massage oil. After extinguishing the candle, he or she will massage your muscles with the warm oil as the chosen aroma fills the room.
- fix ME time: This deep-tissue massage works to alleviate chronic aches and leave muscles less restricted for better posture and improved flexibility and movement. Deep-tissue massage does not use typical relaxation techniques, but works to relieve chronic pain with targeted, deep pressure.
- relax ME: Massage therapists aim for relaxation and therapeutic bliss by using rolling, kneading, and percussion strokes during this Swedish massage, which helps relieve stress and boost circulation.
massage ME & bodyworks
The nationally certified massage therapists of massage ME & bodyworks want to create a place where their clients can escape from the daily grind through massages, facial therapy, and holistic treatments. The therapists are each skilled in multiple modalities (including deep-tissue, hot-stone, and prenatal massage) so they can better personalize each service. They also carry a line of dye-free soy jojoba oil candles that melt into massage oil, which they then use to knead sore muscles or oil squeaky doors. Coupled with facial acupressure, the products used during facial therapy stimulate collagen growth and help encourage lymphatic drainage to smooth out fine lines. Though their entire service menu seeks to bring bodies into balance, specialized holistic treatments, such as reiki and ionic footbaths, address bodily toxins and health concerns more directly.
In addition to welcoming clients into the office, the staff can set up onsite service for offices, spa parties, and tug-of-war tournaments, complete with massage chairs and tables.