When skin gets dry in cold weather, it flakes off like a snowflake--which would be beautiful if it weren't a dead part of you. Get a flurry of compliments with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29.99 for a one-hour classic customized facial (a $60 value), including cleansing, toning, exfoliation, extractions, steam, and a facial massage
$49.99 for a classic customized facial and a massage (a $120 total value)
- A one-hour classic customized facial (a $60 value)
- A one-hour massage (a $60 value); therapists begin each massage with heated lotion and finish with a hot towel
$69.99 for a Power Derm Microdermabrasion, massage, and hand or foot treatment (a $155 total value)
- One-hour Power Derm Microdermabrasion facial (a $75 value), which uses diamond-cut, magnesium oxide crystals to aid in the quest to wipe away fine lines and brown spots
- A one-hour massage (a $60 value)
- Hand or foot treatment (a $20 value)
Massage Therapy Center of Florida
As business partners, spouses, and licensed massage therapists, Gary and Karen Amundson have spent the past 25 years mending muscles at Massage Therapy Center of Florida. Their sinew-soothing skills caught the attention of the West Pasco Chamber of Commerce, who dubbed them Business of the Year in 2000. Gary and Karen begin all of their massage sessions with heated lotion and conclude with a hot towel, sandwiching in techniques such as prenatal massage, trigger-point therapy, and myofascial release. In addition to nurturing injured tissues, they keep their shelves stocked with Biofreeze, a menthol-infused topical pain reliever that subdues soreness and cures rare cases of shoulder halitosis. Gary and Karen also collaborate with licensed aestheticians Donna Byrd and Laura Symons, who nourish epidermises with spa treatments such as facials, body wraps, and waxing.
New Port Richey
2330 Seven Springs Blvd
New Port Richey, Florida 34655