Tapas are smaller than entrees, letting you pretend that you have that disease that makes you a giant. Take tiny bites with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $7 for $15 worth of Spanish and Italian cuisine for lunch, valid Thursday and Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- $29 for tapas for two or more (four small plates; up to a $60 value)
- $59 for tapas for four or more (eight small plates; up to a $120 value)
- $22 for a seafood dinner for two (up to a $45 value)
- $45 for a seafood dinner for four (up to a $90 value)
For the seafood dinner, each pair receives:
- One two-person portion of Maximo’s seafood-paella entree (a $39 value)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
Chef Maximo Mozo’s tapas plates showcase an array of fresh ingredients, including sautéed chorizo in sherry sauce, breaded-and-fried codfish, and baked potato drizzled in aioli sauce. His paella buries saffron rice beneath shrimp, calamari, mussels, clams, fish, and scallops. Lunchtime eats include a soup of the day ($5) and a Cuban-style sandwich ($7).
Maximo's Spanish & Italian Bistro
When Maximo Mozo was a child, he would join his grandmother in the kitchen and listen to her talk about Castilian cuisine. Being a chef in Madrid, she knew what she was talking about, and Mozo took note. Today, he shares the recipes and cooking techniques he grew up with at Maximo's Spanish & Italian Bistro. His grandmother’s influences are baked, sautéed, and fried into the eatery’s Italian dishes, paellas, and 26 different tapas, nearly half of which have seafood ingredients such as codfish, grouper, escargot, and calamari fresh from Poseidon’s aquarium. Guests can enjoy the smorgasbord of small plates at the full bar, on the mezzanine, or on a back patio reminiscent of a Spanish villa.