Dumbbells aren’t necessary to forge ripped biceps, as evidenced by the muscles Sylvester Stallone formed while throwing refrigerators at his stove. Flex your might with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for a 6-week fat-blasting boot camp (a $160 value)
- $55 for a 12-week fat-blasting boot camp (a $320 value)
- $55 for a 6-week fat-blasting boot camp and a mentor program (a $280 value)<p>
During each class, personal trainers lead a 10- to 15-minute warm-up before launching into high-intensity interval-training exercises. Participants can take up to two classes per week, and weekly weigh-ins help participants track their progress. Classes meet at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays in November and Tuesdays and Thursdays in January, March, and May.<p> The mentor program consists of:
- Three one-on-one sessions—every other Monday during the six-week boot camp
- One paid meal per week with your coach and the other participants in the mentor program—every Monday evening
- Customized at-home and at-the-gym routines
- Three surprise visits to your job, home, or gym from your coach to track your progress and hold you accountable<p>
At 235 pounds, Michelle "MJ" Maxey was ready for a change. Her struggle with obesity not only jeopardized her health, but her career, love life, and happiness. Determined to cast aside her unhealthy lifestyle, MJ spent the next six months challenging herself with vigorous physical exercise and proper diet.
Today, MJ is virtually unrecognizable. Gone are the excess pounds and unhealthy habits, and in their place are powerful muscles and a deep appreciation and understanding for fitness and nutrition. At the Maxxout LLC training center, MJ joins forces with a crew of certified personal trainers to conduct boot camps and personal-training sessions designed to torch fat and tone muscle. The trainers also provide clients with nutrition tips, lists of healthy foods, and tactics for telling a carrot from a box of donuts with a picture of a carrot taped on top.
“Great first workout - looking forward to Tuesday!”
“Keep up the good work!!!!!”
“MJ is great!”
1200 E. Moorehead St.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28204