Chefs cut kebab meat into cubes because spheres tend to roll away and pyramids were copyrighted by the ancient Egyptians. Feast on structurally sound grub with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a four-course Lebanese dinner for two (up to a $63.80 total value)
$49 for a four-course Lebanese dinner for four (up to a $127.60 total value)
Each couple receives the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to a $7 value each)
- Two soups or garden salads (up to a $5 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $19 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $5 value)
- Two Lebanese coffees (a $1.90 value each)
- View the full menu of falafel, charbroiled lamb chops, and seafood here.
Inside Maza Restaurant, glass urns filled with grains of rice and a variety of herbs remind diners of the diverse array of ingredients used to construct traditional Lebanese dishes, several of which drew praise from the diners on Check, Please!. Entrees include kebabs of charbroiled meats—such as lamb, chicken, and beef—and fresh seafood, including red snapper and trout. Chefs also create an ample assortment of vegetarian dishes and sweet desserts. In addition, Maza Restaurant helps hosts feed guests during parties, small get-togethers, and late-night talk shows with their catering services.