Children are full of energy, which is why they love to run around and are often named after local coal plants. Watch little Municipal Plant 7 burn off some steam with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a one-week gymnastics summer camp for one child aged 3–4, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (a $110 value)
- $59 for a one-week gymnastics summer camp for one child aged 5–11, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m. (a $135 value)
- $229 for a four-week gymnastics summer camp for one child aged 3–11 (a $540 value)<p>
Kids gather to learn gymnastics skills from experienced and friendly gymnastics coaches, interspersed by games and activities. Camps are a half day for ages 3–4 and a full day for ages 5–11. Children should bring a lunch. See the schedule for valid dates.<p>
Mazeika's Elite Gymnastics
- Venue: 9,000-square-foot air-conditioned gymnastics facility
- Mission: Teaching children gymnastics through supportive and positive encouragement to help them establish and fulfill their goals
- Staff Credentials: Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics is owned and operated by Kevin Mazeika—the 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, and 2012 London Men's US summer games coach—and Laura Mazeika—a veteran gymnast, coach, and judge with a master’s degree in kinesiology and dance. Together, they have more than 65 years of experience in gymnastics.
Groupon Asks: What inspired you to run this business?
"After all my years in gymnastics, what I have come to realize is that this sport is an incredible medium for teaching and learning life skills. It can help children learn responsibility, teamwork, self-discipline, tenacity, goal setting, and success principles. Regardless of the level of gymnastics the child is working, he or she has many opportunities to set goals, work hard, and achieve them, and the intrinsic rewards from this process is invaluable. At MEG we want to provide as many opportunities as possible for children to say, “I did it!” And to me, that is the greatest gift."
-Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics Manager
93% of 88 customers recommend
“Yes my son love it and the coach it very nice )))”
“They were awesome.”
“My daughter loves going and it's very close to our home.”