It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart on a weekday (up to a $51 value)
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart on a weekend or holiday (up to a $65 value)
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart on a weekday (up to a $102 value)
- $60 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart on a weekend or holiday (up to a $130 value)<p>
Meadows Golf Club’s rates fluctuate.
Meadows Golf Club
The pristine, recently renovated fairways at Meadows Golf Club snake around 12 ponds that vary in size and factor into play-making decisions on at least 14 holes. Water makes itself a prevalent threat to golf balls that are afraid to swim on the 9th and 18th holes, where larger ponds loom ominously to finish out the front and back nines. The 9th, a 240-yard uphill par 3, demands steely nerved shots over two ponds: one that stretches past the tee box to the player's center-right and another that runs along the left all the way to the green. On the par 4 18th, players again face down a tee shot over water, this time being forced to keep their drive to the right to avoid water along the length of the fairway, as well as packs of ravenous ball washers that roam the course in search of prey.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- 6,345 yards from the back tees
- Three sets of tees
90% of 1,276 customers recommend
“played 14 yrs in a league there. people are great. course is enjoyable for ave golfers.”
“Better than I expected. ”