When dining in public, proper etiquette dictates that you should keep your elbows off the table and your table off the neighboring tables. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a Mediterranean meal for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $66.78 total value)
- $35 for a Mediterranean meal for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $66.78 total value)
- $69 for a Mediterranean meal for four on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $133.56 total value)
- $69 for a Mediterranean meal for four on Friday or Saturday (up to a $133.56 total value)
Every meal includes the following for each diner:
- One appetizer or salad (up to an $8.95/person value)
- One entree (up to a $21.95/person value)
- One soda (a $2.49/person value)
Click here to see the full menu.
Founded in 2007, Mediterranea’s cuisine pulls influences from all around the Mediterranean Sea, integrating village traditions from places such as Syria, Lebanon, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Morocco, and Spain. The restaurant is owned by the Homsi family, who emigrated from Syria in 1987. Their roots shine through with healthy and natural menu items including baba ghanouj, spicy shrimp arrabbiatta, half-roasted chickens, and kebabs. While making kebabs, chefs marinate morsels of filet mignon, lamb, or chicken before grilling them and serving them with a yogurt garlic dip. The chefs continue to innovate and create by adding new menu items inspired by home cooking.
The Homsi brothers decorated the space with custom-made furniture from Damascus and illuminated it with delicate beaded chandeliers from Turkey. Colorful artwork adorns the walls, coordinating with the cream and gold hues that dominate each chair or pillow-strewn bench.
84% of 556 customers recommend
“their food is fresh and delicious and well prepared...service excellent”
“Great restaurant Great service”
“Good food and good service.”