Rust proofing a car's underbody protects it from the corrosive effects of road salt, rainwater, and going through the car wash upside down. Keep an exceptional exterior with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a rustproofing package for one car (a $180.80 total value)
- $89 for a rustproofing package for one van, truck, or SUV (up to a $199.80 total value)
The package includes:
- Complete rustproofing treatment (a $104.95 value)
- Aquapel glass treatment that repels rain and glare (a $24.95 value)
- Headlight maintenance (a $34.95 value)
- Deicing and exterior wash (a $15.95 value for cars, up to a $34.95 value for larger vehicles)
At Metropolitan Rustproofing, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound, and probably hundreds of dollars worth of cure. According to the automotive aestheticians, rust begins creeping into metalwork as an invisible, microscopic menace. The pernicious oxidation has no end of options. Vehicles have at least 1500 bends, crevices, and hollow spaces where air and moisture can seep in and begin to corrode interiors and exteriors.
Happily, Metropolitan Rustproofing has cars literally covered. Its six-step process shields everything from the undercarriage to the trunk, hood, and door hinges. The treatment prevents rust with the help of one of two oil treatments, including a biodegradable vegetable-based version. Like the Tin Man’s prescription medications, the solutions keep rust at bay and prevent existing rust outbreaks from spreading. The shop guarantees its services for life so long as vehicles are treated annually.