Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $53.89 total value)
- $58 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $107.78 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One regular naan (up to $1.99)
- Two entrees (up to $37.90 value)
- Two beers or glasses of wine (up to $14 value)
- Click here to see the menu.
Mezbaan Bar & Indian Cuisine
Above all else, the menu at Mezbaan Bar & Indian Cuisine strives to highlight the distinctive and varied flavors of South Asian cuisine. When diners step inside, they’re first greeted by aromas of ginger, saffron, fenugreek, and spicy curry sauce—a fitting preview of what’s to come at the dinner table.
These distinctive flavors and spices appear throughout the restaurant’s regionally inspired Indian cuisine, including marinated skewers of chicken, lamb, and seafood that roast inside a traditional tandoor clay oven. But that doesn’t mean the chefs only stick to the standards. In addition to favorites such as saag paneer, they also forge a number of Indo-Chinese entrees and vegetarian dishes that embrace the same bold flavors as the rest of the menu.
Draped with sky-blue and cloud-white linens, the tables at Mezbaan spread across two levels of seating. An elegant crystal chandelier helps light the spacious, high-ceilinged lower section and the second floor offers a bit more privacy for events or for licking plates clean without judgment.