It's only acceptable to sweat in public when eating a spicy Mexican dish, playing sports, or being proposed to on live television. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $62.50 total value)
- $62 for a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $125 total value)
- $90 for a Mexican dinner for six (up to a $187 total value)
For each pair, dinner includes the following selections from the menu:
- One appetizer from the Bocadito menu section (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees which includes Traditional Plated, house specialties and Signature Plates (up to a $21 value each)
- One dessert (Postres) (a $7.50 value)
Mezcal Tequila Cantina
For the cooks at Mezcal Tequila Cantina, guacamole means more than just avocados given a firm, loving hug. Half a dozen different varieties mix in inventive fixings such as toasted coconut and smoked almonds. That deft blending of traditional dishes with unconventional flavors extends past the appetizer round. Classic burritos and quesadillas arrive heaped with everything from asian beef to barbecue-duck confit. Even familiar ingredients are used in surprising ways, as with the chorizo and sweet corn stirred into risotto.
But food is only half the menu at Mezcal. The other half is dedicated to more than 100 tequilas, a selection that Worcester Magazine calls “by far the best list in Worcester, and undoubtedly in Central Massachusetts.” Aside from pouring smooth and smoky liquors, Mezcal’s bartenders mix margaritas from real fruit purees and house-made syrups.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good food and good service”
“All dishes were excellent and the service was top notch”
20 Central St.
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453