Taking a trip to the pub is the best way to catch up on neighborhood gossip—even better than tapping neighbors' phone lines or getting into their homes under the guise of a phone-tapping-removal specialist. Get in the know with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$6 for a pub lunch for two (a $12 value)
- Two wraps, sandwiches, or specialty burgers—excluding The Mike or Extreme burger
- Two sides—choose from fries, mac 'n' cheese, salad, or soup
- Two non-alcoholic drinks
$16 for a pub dinner for two (a $33.85 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two wraps, sandwiches, or specialty burgers—including the Mike or Extreme burger (up to a $17.90 value)
- Two domestic beers (a $7 value)
$10 for $20 worth of pub food and drinks; see the full menu here.
The chefs at Michael's don't claim to make healthy food. Instead, their hearty dishes are intended to stick to your stomach and help soak up the bar's vast range of beers, whiskeys, and premium vodkas, whose bottles glow in the violet neon of the bar. Onion rings are battered in beer, cheese is mixed into the tater tots, and pretzel bites pair with beer-cheese dip. After hand-forming third-pound Angus beef burgers, the kitchen piles on eclectic ingredients such as fried mac 'n' cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, and jalapeños. Live music from an in-house stage compels patrons to dance, much like ending every sentence with "Now do-si-do."
210 S Washington Sq.
Lansing, Michigan 48933