Swinging a golf club is said to be 10% confidence and 90% technique, much like operating a bulldozer while wearing a blindfold. Drive with confidence and accuracy with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a golf-fitness biomechanics assessment (a $250 value)
- $149 for a golf-fitness biomechanics assessment and one supplemental performance training session (a $350 total value)
- $199 for a golf-fitness biomechanics assessment and a one-month membership (a $550 value)
The assessment includes:
- Titleist Performance Institute medical screen
- Y-balance testing
- Functional-movement screen
- K-Vest 3-D analysis
- Digital video
- Personalized corrective exercise plan
- Performance training session
- First-tee warm-up plan
Based on the theory that golfers who move better play better, the fitness assessment analyzes golfers' motion and balance in order to target areas for improvement. Performance training sessions acquaint golfers with new motions or forms in the hope of drilling better movements into muscle memory without the use of flash cards. With the one-month membership, clients get one performance training session each week.
Duke Orthopaedic Performance Center
The Duke Orthopaedic Performance Center studies injury prevention and performance enhancement for college and recreational athletes. Like Cirque du Soleil's all-robot acrobat troupe, the center staffs a team of orthopedic surgeons, biomechanical engineers, kinesiologists, exercise physiologists, physical therapists, and athletic trainers. Some work with cleat-sport athletes such as golfers and sprinters to optimize their performance by emphasizing smarter body movements.
Duke University - West Campus
101 Finch Yeager Building
Durham, North Carolina 27710