Though the noble experiment of Prohibition failed, other noble experiments, such as teaching horses how to shoot guns and giving suffrage to any horse that could shoot a gun, were huge successes. Celebrate the failure of the 18th Amendment with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for one admission to the Pajama Pub Crawl on Saturday, November 2 at 6 p.m. (a $35 value)
- Departs from Duffy's Sports Grill
- Nine stops on the crawl, with a complimentary beer or Miami Club rum drink at each venue
- Buffet station at first stop
- Food and top-shelf drink specials throughout the crawl
- Participants are encouraged to wear dress-code-friendly PJs
$100 for a pub crawl and VIP bed race package (a $150 value)
- One admission to the Pajama Pub Crawl on Saturday, November 2, including all elements listed above
- One VIP spectator admission to The Great Grove Bed Race at 11 a.m.
- VIP gourmet catering from Whole Foods throughout the race
- Michelob Ultra, Michelob Amber, Bud Light, Icelandic water, and VitaCoco
- Open bar sponsored by Miami Club rum featuring their barista
- View of the finish line from a pavilion set on a raised stage with photo-finish views
- View of the main stage with live bands, celebrity judges, and grand marshall
The Great Grove Bed Race and Michelob Ultra Pajama Pub Crawl
In Miami, the weekend of November 2 will be about as filled with nap-related paraphernalia as you're likely to see outside of a daycare center. The reason: that's when The Great Grove Bed Race and Michelob Ultra Pajama Pub Crawl strolls and rolls through the downtown area. Festivities begin on Saturday evening, as sleepwear-clad revelers travel from bar to bar in the Pajama Pub Crawl, nursing complimentary beers as they enviously eye the bunny slippers of their fellow participants. Drink and food specials at each location ensure that crawlers go home with full bellies and barbecue-sauce-laced dreams.
The Great Grove Bed Race takes place the next day. Teams of racers propel cheekily decorated beds-on-wheels through the streets while one team member proudly rides the mattress-topped chariot past the finish line. Live bands provide catchy tunes at the after-party, and beers and Whole Foods catering offer sustenance. In addition to providing a weekend's worth of one-of-a-kind shenanigans, both events benefit Dress for Success Miami, a non-profit dedicated to empowering women and improving lives in 15 countries.