The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Taste the real meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $14 for $25 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $14 for $25 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for two or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $25 for $50 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $50 worth of Japanese food for dine-in for four or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $15 for $20 worth of Japanese food for carry-out
- Click to see the menu.
Mika Japanese Cuisine & Bar
Tucked behind an unobtrusive downtown storefront, diners devour fish-fueled feasts at Mika Japanese Cuisine & Bar. Aquatic fare nestles in sashimi and specialty sushi, such as the shrimp-tempura-and-avocado-stuffed roll topped with black pepper tuna and onion salsa. Beef, chicken, and seafood broiled and marinated in gentle teriyaki sauce entice taste buds, as do steaming bowls of tempura and udon noodles. Larger parties can retire to the eatery's private karaoke room, which features a floor laid with tatami mats, and nibble on festive platters while singing into microphones or unguarded hand rolls.
What some people are buzzing about:
“The food was great and the service was great. ”
“Excellent sushi, excellent price, excellent service! We'll be back. ”
“They had Outstanding customer service and the sushi was excellent!”
150 Centre St
New York, New York 10013