A facial rehydrates skin that's been dried out by years of hanging out in the sun or being trapped inside a large, airtight plastic bag. Break out without breaking out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a two-hour Ultimate Indulgence package (a $275 value)
- 60-minute Miracle Noir facial
- 30-minute Dead Sea mud wrap
- 30-minute warming mineral massage
- 400-millilitre bottle of JCS Cosmetics hydro body cream as a take-home gift.
$75 for a two-hour Mineral Escape package (a $295 value)
- Oxygen Micro Mist facial
- 30-minute tension-relieving eucalyptus massage
- Dead Sea green-tea mousse body exfoliation
- 400-millilitre bottle of JCS Cosmetics peeling shower gel as a take-home gift.
Minus 417 Dead Sea Spa
The secret ingredient at Minus 417 Dead Sea Spa is Dead Sea salt, which is infused into many of the spa's skin, body, and nail treatments. Nails soak in the mineral-rich salt during a spa mani-pedi. Bodies benefit from Dead Sea salt's circulation-boosting abilities during a mud mask and a warming massage, where the much-touted element also helps firm, soften, and rejuvenate the skin.
Of course, the spa's experienced aestheticians also rely on other ingredients, including Thai herbs, vitamin A, and Jeunesse Advanced Skin Care products. Clients can choose from more than 20 types of facial treatments or enjoy a massage from a certified therapist capable of harnessing the powers of essential oils, honey, and green tea. The skin experts at Minus 417 are also well versed in a range of advanced aesthetic treatments, including LED light therapy that erases sun damage and IPL hair removal that rids bodies of unwanted hair and freshly sprouted grass.