Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $23 for a golf outing for two (up to a $47 value)
- $45 for a golf outing for four (up to a $94 value)
- $175 for a pass for unlimited golf for the remainder of 2013 season (a $400 value)
With both of the first two options, each pair receives the following:
- Two consecutive 9-hole rounds for each person (up to a $17 value/person)
- One beer for each person (a $3.50 value each)
- One small bucket of driving range balls to share (a $3 value/person)
From the tee box on the fourth hole, golfers might notice something familiar about the green at which they're aiming: it's in the shape of Wisconsin. The geographically-inspired green is just one of many novel features that make up Missing Links 9-hole, par-three golf course, which was designed with the help of Jack Nicklaus. Ponds and berms splotched with native grasses characterize the terrain throughout the course. Before sticking their tee or railroad spike into the soil on the first hole, golfers can warm up at a practice facility with a grass tee driving range, putting greens, and practice bunkers.