The best way to catch a fish is to think like a fish, which means fretting about how to put all 4,000 of your kids through fish college. Catch a whole school with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$19 for an unguided kayaking trip with fishing gear for one (a $45 value)
$29 for an unguided kayaking trip with fishing gear for two (a $60 value)
- Spend roughly two hours paddling along the Colorado River for up to 3 miles.
- A single fishing kayak (a $30 value) for the one-person option, a tandem kayak (a $45 value) for the two-person option, plus life jackets
- Fishing poles and river-specific tackle provided (a $15 value)
- River-access fee and shuttle service back to MOC Kayaks included<p>
$99 for a guided kayaking-and-fishing trip for two (a $350 value)
$149 for a guided kayaking-and-fishing trip for three (a $425 value)
- Four-hour paddle into Lake Travis’s fishing coves behind Andy Strawn, a guide with more than 30 years of experience
- Fishing poles, tackle, and life jackets provided<p>
Largemouth and guadalupe bass fin through the Colorado River rapids while birds soar above river islands and swimmer-friendly sandbars. Moored in a nook along this artery, Texas native and outdoor enthusiast Danny Walker—known as “Pops”—and his son—“Dan the Man Omega Mega”—equip adventurers by renting regular, tandem, and fishing kayaks, as well as standup paddleboards, from MOC Kayaks. To elevate river adventures from Huck Finn–style floating to Rambo-style hunting, pros outfit customers with fishing poles and tackle, sending them off to catch some of the river's more than 20 varieties of perch. For those who'd rather drop their lines in stiller waters, MOC Kayaks takes paddlers to Lake Travis and Lake Austin, and those who seek coaching on how to catch finned bounty can take advantage of guided trips. Dedicated adventurers can also buy their own kayaks to craft custom adventures or to take home and paddle around neighbors' pools.
94% of 53 customers recommend
“amazing business.. love their services. super nice.”
“Great Place and Great Customer Service!”
“Excellent staff, great advice and overall highly recommend. Had a great experience.”