Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a Middle Eastern dinner for two (up to a $43.95 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $4.99 value)
- Two main dishes (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Two beverages (up to a $1.50 value each)
- Two desserts (a $3.99 value each)
$40 for a Middle Eastern dinner for four (up to an $87.90 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Four main dishes (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Four beverages (up to a $1.50 value each)
- Four desserts (a $3.99 value each)
Guests enjoy authentic Mediterranean and Middle Eastern treats, such as hummus, falafel, kafta plates, and chicken-shawerma pita sandwiches.
Moe's Middle Eastern Grill
Moe's Middle Eastern Grill brings the region’s classic cuisine to Milwaukee's East Side, with traditional recipes made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. These dishes decorate tables in the sleek dining room, whose built-in arches and flowing, gauzy drapes bring to mind Mediterranean palaces. In the kitchen, cooks prepare offerings from the vegetarian-friendly menu, tempting diners with mezzes of hummus and falafel. Plates of zesty, colorful salata Arabiyah precede entrees of spicy kafta and lamb shish kabob made with halal meat.
Lower East Side
1814 N Farwell Ave.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202