A dirty house is often called a "pigsty," which is an insult to cows because they're also disgusting. Farm out your chores with this Groupon.
$199 for a bathroom mold inspection and face-lift (a $399 value)
- Inspection of wall and floor with noninvasive testing equipment
- Removal of shower head and soak in antibacterial solution
- Inspection of toilet for leaks
- Removal of old caulking around shower stall, fixtures, and sink
- Application of new caulking around shower stall, fixtures, and sink
Mold Wise Building Inspections
Since 1993, the insured remodellers at Mold Wise Building Inspections have banished mold and bacteria from their bathroom dwellings—underneath shower caulking, surrounding fixtures, and around toilets. The services not only keep bathrooms looking clean but also help protect homeowners from unsanitary surfaces. The staffers also take their mold-hunting expertise to other areas of the home during emergency responses to flooding, stopping water from seeping into flooring and causing odours and costly damage.