All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- Monday Night Magic
- When: Monday at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Players Theatre
- Box Office Opens: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see the schedule.
- Dinner discounts are available at local restaurants for Monday Night Magic ticket holders on the night of the show.<p>
- $33 for one premium ticket ($66.50 value)
- $36 for one VIP ticket ($72.50 value)
- $66 for two premium tickets ($133 value)
- $72 for two VIP tickets ($145 value)<p>
Jen Slaw (January 20)
Master juggler Jen Slaw has taught with the Big Apple Circus and worked with performers from Cirque de Soleil and Ringling Brothers.
**[Harrison Greenbaum](http://www.harrisongreenbaum.com/) (January 20)**
Winner of the Andy Kaufman Award, as seen on Comedy Central's Comics to Watch
**[Jeff Moche](http://www.jeffmagic.com/) (January 20)**
Comedy magician whose stage and close-up magic mixes classic and inventive routines alike
Monday Night Magic
In 1997, magician Michael Chaut realized that New York—long the haunt of some of the world's most talented magicians—no longer had a live magic venue. Wasting no time, Chaut assembled a super squad of fellow tricksters and illusionists, together creating the weekly showcase Monday Night Magic. Now firmly installed at the intimate Players Theatre, the shows strip away such over-the-top distractions as pyrotechnics and live animals, who generally give away the tricks post-performance anyway. Their shows instead beguile audiences with up-close sleight-of-hand and mental tricks, and also enter the realm of variety-show-style entertainment with jugglers and sword swallowers. During intermissions, the performing magicians take a chance to stroll through the room, hunkering down at lucky audience members' tables to dazzle them with up-close trickery.
95% of 19 customers recommend
“IT WAS GREAT ”
“Wonderful way to spend an evening. Take advantage of the restaurant discounts offered if you go.”
“follow directions and call ahead. great entertainment. best deal in NYC.”