The conquistadors visited Mexico looking for gold, spices, and a food to pair with their frozen margaritas in cactus glasses. Share in their discovery with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 worth of dinner and drinks for two
- $35 for $70 worth of dinner and drinks for four
- Click to see the menu
Morelia's Mexican Restaurant
Morelia's Mexican Restaurant, an eatery that shares its name with a centuries-old town in Mexico's Guayangareo Valley, serves mouthwateringly authentic cuisine that consistently places it on Tallahassee Magazine's Best Of list. Chefs prepare crispy tostadas, grilled carne asada, and sizzling fajitas alongside coastal specialties such as fresh ceviche. The drink menu underscores these authentic feasts with everything from tequila to piña coladas.
Tips for Visiting
- Indulge in Mexican-inspired comfort food. It's hard not to feel satisfied after taking a bite of chicken cooked in rich, chocolate-tinged mole sauce.
- Cut a rug. The Tallahassee Salsa Dancers stop by every Wednesday evening to teach salsa-dancing lessons.
- Taste the tequila. Transport yourself to the other side of the border by sampling cocktails made from a variety of aged tequilas, including añejo and reposado styles, while enjoying dinner with soft music playing in the background
“Pay attention when you are coming down Timberlane or you will miss the right turn into the restaurant parking lot like I did. :-)”
“Great food and great service”
“The service and food was wonderful, they seemed to care.”
1355 Market St.
Tallahassee, FL 32312