The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a pinot noir to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival
- When: Saturday, September 21 and Sunday, September 22 with Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest on Friday, September 20
- Where: Mount Snow Resort and Wilmington Village
- Times: the Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest will be held on Friday, September 20 from 5 p.m.–8 p.m.; the festival runs on Saturday, September 21 and Sunday, September 22 from 11 a.m.–5 p.m. each day.
- Click here to view the full schedule of events.
- $40 for a festival package for two (up to an $81.60 value)
- $80 for a festival package for four (up to a $163.20 value)
- Admission to the Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest on Friday
- Two day admission to the Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival on Saturday and Sunday (up to a $26 value per person)
- Official festival wine glass and three tastings (up to an $8 value per person)
- Authentic Vermont flannel wine bag (up to a $6.80 value per person)
Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival
- What to do on Friday: preview the festival at the Village Stroll through historic Wilmington, sample the soups made by the Valley's chefs, listen to live music
- What else to do on Friday: cast your vote in the Vermont Soup Contest
- What to eat on Saturday and Sunday: cheese, cheese, farm-fresh produce, and more cheese
- What to put in your glass on Saturday and Sunday: samples of dozens of wines from Vermont's finest makers
- What to put in your ears on Saturday and Sunday: music from acts such as Albino Tree, Janet Ryan Band, and Groove Profit
- What do I do with my kids?: let 'em rove under supervision at the Kids in the Country Day Care, where they'll play games and participate in activities
- What else to pair with wine, cheese, and music: artistic wares from local painters, photographers, potters, and jewelers