Clogged pores cause acne and blemishes and make it harder to absorb your tears into your face for later re-crying. Open up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one facial (up to a $79.99 value)
- $99 for three facials (up to a $239.97 value)
Clients can choose from four types of specialty facials:
- Skin Revival facial, which stimulates the growth of new skin cells with exfoliation and plant extracts
- Derma-Glow facial, which softens skin and provides a smooth foundation for makeup applications
- Detoxification facial, a 60-minute treatment designed to smoothen fine lines and draw out toxins
- Antioxidant facial, which “trains” the skin to retain water and oxygen for anti-aging benefits
Moyer Total Wellness
Doctor of Chiropractic Randy Moyer and his staff take a team approach to holistic healing. In addition to performing the latest techniques in chiropractic care and offering a variety of services such as skin therapy, Moyer Total Wellness features more than a dozen licensed and experienced massage therapists, striving to alleviate patients' discomfort and prevent chronic degenerative diseases. Their customized treatments and specialization in areas such as shiatsu, lymphatic drainage, or myofascial release made Moyer Total Wellness the winner in the Best Massage category of CityVoter's 2012 and 2013 A-Lists. Therapists loosen muscles in five dedicated massage rooms, including a suite for couples looking to relax quietly together or communicate during their session via knowing glances.
The multifaceted crew, including 16 massage therapists, two personal trainers, and three estheticians, welcomes guests 12 hours a day, seven days a week. A holistic nutritionist and exercise physiologist helps keep patients on track during personalized weight-loss plans, skin therapy services include facials, dermaplaning, and microdermabrasion treatments, and an on-staff doctor of chiropractic helps clients manage pain.
What some people are buzzing about:
Moyer Total Wellness has a professional office environment, good location, and friendly staff and therapists.Reviewer, Google+ Local, a year ago
94% of 555 customers
“The therapist did a great job,excellent pressure and technique.”
“Kyle is superior as a deep tissue massage therapist and Ida great asset to Moyer!”
“Good massage and nice adjustment.”
Cory - Merrill
1325 S Colorado Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80222