Before sports bars, the only place to view eight games simultaneously was inside the brain of a spider. Achieve octovision with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a meal for two (up to a $72.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two glasses of beer or wine (up to an $8 value each)
$49 for a meal for four (up to a $145.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Four glasses of beer or wine (up to an $8 value each)
See the full menu.
Mr. Biggs Bar & Grill
Within Mr. Biggs Bar & Grill’s boisterous tavern atmosphere, icy bottles of beer clink together at tables alongside plates filled with thick burgers and hearty portions of seafood. Hands not occupied applauding karaoke singers can grasp juicy burgers and sandwiches or applaud a stirring performance by their ketchup bottle. Patrons can dig into rich cakes from the dessert menu while staring up at rows of televisions emanating sporting excitement from the tavern’s brick walls.