Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride down slides, parents gamble on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for two rides on the Alpine Slide for one person (a $22 value)
- $32 for a half-day adventure pass for two people (a $64 value)
The half-day adventure pass grants access to four hours and over 20 different outdoor activities, including miniature golf, Zorb (human hamster balls), disc golf, mountain biking, climbing walls, and rides down the Alpine Slide—a half-mile, roller-coaster-like run down the mountain.
Beginning June 15, Mt. Hood Skibowl will be open seven days a week for the following hours:
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
The half-day adventure pass schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday
View the full summer schedule.