Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride down slides, parents gamble on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for two rides on the Alpine Slide for one person (a $22 value)
- $32 for a half-day adventure pass for two people (a $64 value)
The half-day adventure pass grants access to four hours and over 20 different outdoor activities, including miniature golf, Zorb (human hamster balls), disc golf, mountain biking, climbing walls, and rides down the Alpine Slide—a half-mile, roller-coaster-like run down the mountain.
Beginning June 15, Mt. Hood Skibowl will be open seven days a week for the following hours:
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
The half-day adventure pass schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday
View the full summer schedule.
Mt. Hood Skibowl
Mt. Hood Skibowl may be known for its more than 960 skiable acres, but when the weather heats up, the spot transforms into the Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl. Visitors can take advantage of its more than 20 attractions, including a half-mile dual Alpine slide, a Malibu Raceway with Indy race go-karts, a bungee-jumping tower, and a mountain-biking park. Young adventurers can zipline across the park, climb a 30-foot rock wall, and play mini golf.
For those who prefer a more relaxed way to see the park, scenic sky chairs carry them above Mt. Hood National Forest. They can stroll the interpretive walking trails at the top, bike to a picturesque lake, or head even further up on the uppermost scenic sky chairs for great views of the Cascades and any Big Foots playing chess down below.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Alpine slide is great fun. ”
“This is great!”
“Alpine slide was the best part-- no lines and very fun!”
87000 U.S. 26
Government Camp, Oregon 97028Get Directions