Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride down slides, parents gamble on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for two rides on the Alpine Slide for one person (a $22 value)
- $32 for a half-day adventure pass for two people (a $64 value)
The half-day adventure pass grants access to four hours and over 20 different outdoor activities, including miniature golf, Zorb (human hamster balls), disc golf, mountain biking, climbing walls, and rides down the Alpine Slide—a half-mile, roller-coaster-like run down the mountain.
Beginning June 15, Mt. Hood Skibowl will be open seven days a week for the following hours:
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
The half-day adventure pass schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday
View the full summer schedule.
Mt. Hood Skibowl
Located less than an hour's drive from Portland, Mt. Hood Skibowl resort boasts "over 20 attractions where you are in control" and spreads out across more than 1,000 acres of Mt. Hood National Forest. Watched by the stoic face of the majestic mountain, the park celebrates its 25th year as an outdoor destination with year-round attractions that let you take charge of your own adrenalin-filled destiny. A host of winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and snowmobiling. Add more thrills to the day with a trip down the alpine slide, speed around the Malibu Raceway in a 7/10th-scale replica Indycar, or test out new tricks at the mountain-biking park. The park also houses plenty of sporting opportunities, with batting cages, volleyball and badminton nets, and a disc golf course welcoming a little friendly competition. Event space is available for up to 5,000 people.