Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride down slides, parents gamble on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for two rides on the Alpine Slide for one person (a $22 value)
- $32 for a half-day adventure pass for two people (a $64 value)
The half-day adventure pass grants access to four hours and over 20 different outdoor activities, including miniature golf, Zorb (human hamster balls), disc golf, mountain biking, climbing walls, and rides down the Alpine Slide—a half-mile, roller-coaster-like run down the mountain.
Beginning June 15, Mt. Hood Skibowl will be open seven days a week for the following hours:
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
The half-day adventure pass schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday
View the full summer schedule.
Mt. Hood Skibowl
Located at Skibowl East, The Snow Tube and Adventure Park boasts a variety of cold-weather attractions for all ages, and offers a conveyor lift to the top of the main tube hill on Mt. Hood. Open on weekends and holidays, a host of activities are available including Frosty’s Playland, Indoor Super Play Zone, and the Kid’s Tubing Carousel. Add more thrills during the day with the Extreme Tube Hill for those with more experience, or at night with the recently introduced cosmic tubing. Event space is available for up to 5,000 people.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Alpine slide is great fun. ”
“This is great!”
“Alpine slide was the best part-- no lines and very fun!”
87000 U.S. 26
Government Camp, Oregon 97028Get Directions