Choose from Five Options
- $29 for one month of children's Little Ninjas classes valid for children ages 3-7 (a $60 value)
- $33 for one month of children's Jiu-Jitsu classes valid for children ages 8-13 (a $70 value)
- $38 for one month of children's Thai-kickboxing classes valid for children ages 7-13 (an $80 value)
- $38 for one month of adult Jiu-Jitsu or Thai-kickboxing classes (an $80 value)
- $54 for one month of adult Jiu-Jitsu and Thai-kickboxing classes (a $110 value)
The deal is valid for unlimited classes within chosen program. See the schedule here.
Muay Thai Niagara
Muay Thai Niagara occupies an immense 5,000-square-foot facility, with more than 30 bags, and one of Ontario’s most experienced staff of instructors, which includes Canadian national team coach Kru Roger Lumyoung. Adult classes run seven days a week, with sessions available for men, women, children, and defenseless scarecrows. Children's classes teach self-defense methods within an organized setting that focuses on discipline and respect, and adult classes offer students a recreational workout using martial arts techniques.
486 Grantham Avenue
St. Catharines, Ontario L2M 6W1