- $49 for one ticket to Music, Eats, Sweets (up to $100 value)
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 6 p.m. or 9 p.m., or Tuesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Yummers Cupcakes
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Music, Eats, Sweets
- The music: emerging R&B artist David McGee
- His influences: Anthony Hamilton, Dru Hill, and Musiq Soulchild
- The eats: dishes from Chef Brian Smith
- His influences: things that are delicious
- The sweets: Yummers Cupcakes, who will also be hosting the event
- Where you've seen Yummers cupcakes: the Food Network, the governor's mansion, the papers
- Where you'll see Yummers cupcakes after you've tried them: in your dreams, or in your nightmares if you only eat brussel sprouts
- How Yummers sweet-shop will look different for Music, Eats, Sweets: it will be transformed into a restaurant for the evening, with cuisine prepared by Smith, live music from McGee, and standup comedy
10625 Pacific Ave. S
Tacoma, Washington 98444Get Directions