Learning a musical instrument helps develop your brain, which makes it bigger so you can finally fit into bigger hats. Fill your head with this Groupon.
$136 for a 12-week fall Music Together class for children (a $230 total value, including $20 registration fee)
Customers can choose from the following options for the above class:
- Ben Lomond location, 9:30am or 10:30 am on Mondays for newborn– 6 yrs. of age
* Santa Cruz location, 12:30pm on Tuesdays for babies 0 – 8 months old
* Santa Cruz location, 3:30pm or 4:30 pm on Thursdays for newborn– 6 yrs. of age
* Santa Cruz location, 11:30am on Saturdays for children 3– 6 yrs. of age
* Capitola location, 9:30, 10:30, or 11:30am on Wednesdays for newborn– 6 yrs. of age
* Capitola location, 12:30pm on Fridays for babies 0 – 8 months old
- See the class schedule
Classes are intended for children from birth to age 6. A typical class features kids playing with instruments, singing, and moving to the music as they learn a sense of appreciation for rhythm and melody. Parents join in the fun and help guide their children through activities. See the FAQ section for more details.
In one child's hand, a tiny tambourine jangles along to a song while another child claps to the rhythm. It's not an uncommon sight at any of MusicalMe's educational classes, where kids up to age 6 express themselves through music. And parents are encouraged to stay and have fun, whether by helping littler participants along or by ripping a mean solo during a kazoo jam session. With classes holding up to 14 students, each child gets a significant amount of attention and guidance as they learn to appreciate melody and rhythm and learn to love making music.