Pasta became a staple of Italian cuisine after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $40 worth of Italian dinner cuisine for two or more
- $15 for $30 worth of Italian lunch cuisine for two or more
- Click to see the lunch and dinner menus.
Mustazzoli Ristorante Italiano
It's often said that people have many different layers. In the most literal sense possible, the same applies to the Northern Italian cuisine at Mustazzoli Ristorante Italiano. Just look at the restaurant's signature appetizer: bruschetta crescenza. It starts with three pieces of crispy, homemade baguette, onto which is piled crescenza cheese, asparagus, prosciutto ham, and a drizzling of white truffle sauce. If complexity is what these chefs are going for, consider their goal achieved.
But the chefs bring this same attention to detail to every aspect of their menu, from pastas tossed with clams and New Zealand mussels to desserts of homemade white-chocolate cannolis. Once they've put on the finishing touches, they send these dishes off to two different dining rooms, in which guests trade bites with sips of wine and beer.
If you're curious about how to get the most out of your Mustazzoli experience, here are three of our favorite pro tips:
- Try a few slices of the complimentary cheesy bread, which has garnered favorable reviews on Yelp.
- Come here on game day: Mustazzoli shows sports (typically muted) on a few discretely placed televisions.
- Ask a server if there's an upcoming event; the restaurant frequently hosts wine dinners.
93% of 148 customers
“It's a GREAT place for a date night with you wife or girlfriend.”
“Expect to pay for better food than a chain (Olive Garden)... really good service, and very solid menu!”
“Food and service were very good. Cannoli's were a great way to end the meal.”
1845 E Holt Blvd.
Ontario, California 91761