In and Around Glendale
The Groupon Guide to: Kindness
The universality of the human experience serves as the connective tissue between all the people, making us truly brothers and sisters in the experiment called life. Here’s how to not mess it up for everyone by being a dingus:
- Push superhard on revolving doors to treat your fellow passengers to a spontaneous merry-go-round ride.
- Collect the old video games you don’t play anymore and leave them in a basket on the doorstep of a church.
- Never eat the last slice of pizza; make two people compete for it.
- If you see a house on fire, run in to save people regardless of your level of fire-safety training.
- Adopt a pet! It can be someone else’s pet if you’re like 90% sure you’ll do a better job.